About 80 exhibitors from 25 countries have already decided to actively participate in h+h cologne @home 2021! We think that’s just great!
And every day in our conversations we experience how much the industry is looking forward to its world’s biggest trade fair for textile handicrafts in the digital space as well.
Take advantage of the last chance to be there now!
You are not sure yet or still have questions?
In two webinars we will inform you once again in detail and personally about the possibilities and functions of the event platform – from lead generation and networking to new products and company presentations. We would like to show you how the real trade fair feeling is also created at the h+h cologne @home!
Networking at h+h cologne @home
Networking: making contacts – easier than ever before
In the area of networking, it is possible to easily network with new contacts by using the Discovery Graph.
Both existing and new contacts can be virtually added to your own profile. Through the “Contacts of Contacts” feature, you can also find other potentially interesting contacts with whom you can network.
If you want to get in direct contact with business partners, use the Communication Center for this purpose.
The h+h cologne @home offers a wide range of opportunities to select new contacts, network with international industry experts, exhibitors, buyers and decision-makers in the handicrafts market and tap into new target groups.
Communication Center: a tool for all communication matters
Your personal Communication Center is your central office, which you can always find in the top left navigation. Here you create your profile so that you can be found optimally by others: The more meaningful your profile, the higher the chance of making new valuable contacts from the handicrafts industry.
In the Communication Center, exhibitors and visitors have many options for making contact at any time. You can …
- Find new and known contacts
- Enter interests to build relevant new contacts
- Create profiles to be found yourself
- Conduct private audio or video chats
- Use presentation possibilities through screen sharing
- Exchange, download or share contact information as a referral
- Store social network accounts from XING and LinkedIn
Information on the exhibitors at a glance and in detail
The Showfloor is the counterpart to the exhibition hall. From here there is access to the various exhibitors’ stands, the so-called “ Showrooms “. Large “brandcards”, i.e. eye-catching tiles with the logo and information of the individual exhibitors, make searching easy.
Spoilt for choice in the digital exhibition hall
Planning is often not easy. Which exhibitor should you visit first? The simple exhibitor search helps with the decision:
- Scroll through the list
- Remember exhibitors
- Create a list of favourites
- Visit exhibitor
Visitors who want to draw the attention of other trade visitors to a particular exhibitor can easily recommend it with one click.
All information at a glance
Once a visitor has found an exhibitor they are interested in, there are various ways to make contact directly on the Showfloor:
- Visit the Showroom: take a closer look around the stand.
- Simply make an appointment for an audio or video chat.
- Ask for an appointment: whether for an exclusive consultation or orders – everything is possible.
- You just want to inform yourself without obligation? Then express your interest and receive further information without obligation. And don’t worry: you can also meet on the platform after the fair for a chat. The h+h cologne @home will remain available to you with all its functions for at least another 3 months.
This is where exhibiting companies at h+h cologne @home can present themselves and visitors can get information – just like at the trade fair stand on site. Here there is space for all important information about the companies, their brands, services and new products.
The digital exhibition stand
The Showroom is interactive and individually designed so that, in addition to the brand-appropriate presentation of innovations and products, there is also the opportunity for direct exchange with the exhibitor team via the so-called “talk-to-me” function. In a public text chat, visitors can communicate live with exhibitors at the fair, make appointments and, in the audio/video room, download further accompanying material such as videos, pictures, product brochures and other PDFs or find links to interesting sessions on creative business.
Exhibitors have access to extensive visitor statistics in the back office, which enrich lead management.
All information at a glance
The Showroom offers exhibitors the following opportunities for their own presentation:
- Presentation of their own company or brand
- Interactive exhibitor profile and individual content
- New products and innovations can be listed
- “Talk-to-me” function for direct exchange with all team members
- Public text chat and audio/video room – Integration of videos, photos, PDFs etc.
- Extensive visitor statistics – data export to CRM
For all the latest information visit: Trade fair for creative handicraft | h+h cologne (hh-cologne.com)
We want to help share business news, brands or product releases and any retailers, suppliers and creative professionals who are still able to be open and trading. If you would like editorial email: firstname.lastname@example.org