We’re very excited to reveal the Stationery Awards 2020 finalists!
We’d like to say a big thank you to everyone who entered the awards. We believe it’s more important than ever to recognise the wealth of talent across the stationery industry. Over 350 entries were received across three categories: Product Awards, Retailer Awards and a brand new Rising Star Award.
The judging line-up represented a cross-section of stationery retailers and manufacturers, with all judging carried out online for the first time. We would like to extend a huge thank you to our judges for giving up their time – their insight and expertise is invaluable.
Product Awards Judges
- Andy Foster –WH Smith
- Charlotte Kemp – Femail, Daily Mail
- Chris Workman – The Giftware Association
- Isabelle Fogg – John Lewis & Partners
- Joanna Coleman – Coleman Group
- Katharine Fry – Blackwells
- Lauren Sizeland – Victoria and Albert Museum
- Michaela Davies – National Trust
- Sarah Laker – Stationery Supplies
- Sarah Sibley – Got2Jot
- Vikki Connor – Moonpig
Retailer Awards & Rising Star Award Judges
- Gemma Bassett – Sinclairs
- Lawrence Savage – ExaClair Limited
- Richard Sloan – Collins Debden
- Roseline Ghiot – Envelopes
- Samantha Hedley – Edding
To support those who are dedicated to the creative craft and hobby industry, we want to help share business news, brands or product releases and any retailers, suppliers and creative professionals who are still able to be open and trading. If you would like editorial email: email@example.com