Back by popular demand out 2nd ‘Pin it Canada LIVE Virtual Event’
Friday October 23rd and Saturday October 24th from noon – 5 pm EST.
This new online virtual gathering is a FANTASTIC new outlet for consumers to connect with YOU!
Check out our first Live event:
We invite you to join us for 1 or 2 days to showcase you business, products, what’s new, demonstrations, shop/studio tours and so much more.
We are very excited to host our 2nd Pin it Canada LIVE Virtual event, we had an amazing, overwhelming successful response to the 1st event, we will certainly be hosting more virtual events in the future.
This new online virtual gathering is a fantastic new outlet for consumers to connect, learn about new products, promote your products, shopping opportunities, hands on creating and TONS OF FUN !
Pin it Canada LIVE Virtual First Event:
- Over 4000 views in the first week
- 4557 engagement – commented, liked or shared
- Viewers from around the world – Canada, USA, UK, Netherlands, Germany and Spain
PIN IT CANADA – 2-day event, Friday October 23rd and Saturday October 24th from noon – 5 pm EST
- Virtual Facebook LIVE event on our Pin it Canada Facebook page, Artwaves Facebook page and also Audrey LIVE profile.
- Within 24 hours of the event we will have it posted in segments on our YouTube Channel
- Exciting LIVE and taped presentations from designers/businesses from ALL over the world
- INCREASED MARKET SIZE – with our weekly Audrey LIVE we have built up a viewing and purchasing market from all over the world. Anyone that has the internet can join the event, this is an incredible marketing opportunity for you and your business.
- Schedule of events will be posted once we receive information from YOU!
Segment spots available are:
- 10 minute segments @ $60.00
- 20 minute segments @$100.00
- 1 hour sponsored segments @$250.00
- These prices include all tech support, operations, marketing, all you need to do is present your products.
- Your business can offer live demonstrations, products, specials, shop or studio tours
- Each presenter will offer ONE prize for the viewers, during your segment we will randomly pick a winner from those that have commented to your segment. This drives people to continue watching your segment. We will then contact the winner of their prize and give you their name and address so you can mail the prize directly to the winner.
- We are encouraging businesses to have a ‘show special’, we will be having a running tag line at the bottom of the screen with your business name, website and show special.
Those that are doing a hands-on project can offer kits available for purchase in advance, allowing for time to
ship, we would link the show segment to your website for pre-orders of kits from you. You would be
responsible for mailing these kits to the student/viewer before the show.
Everyone can watch the virtual event for FREE. We will advertise these available kits for you. (we would need the information by September 4th,2020)
Comments from our first event:
“Pin-it Canada was an inspirational, creative and educational event. It was awesome having a front row seat for each of the presentations! Thanks Sandy
Had so much fun watching all of this again. Thank you Audrey for making this event available to everyone and also putting it up on YouTube so we can rewatch all of this and go back for reference! Sue
I thought it would be too difficult to sit and watch all afternoon, I was wrong. The show was engaging, entertaining and so much FUN. Time flew by. Thanks Pin it Canada, Audrey and gang! Lynn
Thank you so much Audrey, Such an awesome job you and all the artists did today. All your hard work, amazing tips and techniques are much appreciated! Cindy
Thanks so much Audrey for putting this amazing day together! Thanks to all the artists and businesses thatparticipated now it is time to SHOP! Darlene
WOW this was such a wonderful new learning experience, thanks so much everyone for sharing your wonderful skills and products with us. Heather
SPACE IS LIMITED ! We have requests from all over the WORLD to participate in this event, so don’t miss this amazing opportunity book your slot email today firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions please feel free to email or call me anytime, we look forward to having you with us in this 2nd amazing event.
To book your spot contact:
Coast to Coast Events
To support those who are dedicated to the creative craft and hobby industry, we want to help share business news, brands or product releases and any retailers, suppliers and creative professionals who are still able to be open and trading. If you would like editorial email: email@example.com
Creative Industry Association is focused on supporting and helping the creative, craft and hobby community and those that work within it. They are offering a free 30 minute advice and support help line to all non members, email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a call back.